2. Fully compatible with ELMs AT command set;
3. Fully compatible with STNs ST command set;
4. Expanded 7 AT commands for HS-CAN, MS-CAN, SW-CAN;
5. 39 VT macro commands, some instructions are equivalent to the effect of several AT and ST instructions, simplifying the communication steps.
6. Multiple protocols:
15 ELM format protocols;
23 STN format protocols;
7. Up to 64 user-defined protocols.
SAE J1850 VPW
SAE J1850 PWM
ISO 15765-4 CAN
SAE J1939 CAN
ISO 11898 (raw CAN)
forGMLAN Single Wire CAN (forGMW3089)
forFord Medium Speed CAN (MS CAN)
8. Multiple power management solutions:
Compatible with ELM and STN power management solutions.
Support for instructions, UART silence, battery low voltage, OBD bus silence, etc. Up to 5 ways to go to sleep;
Support UART active, battery voltage drop, OBD bus active, key, etc. Up to 5 ways to wake up from sleep mode.
Device sleep power consumption is less than 2 mA.
9. OBD request byte up to 48 bytes, can meet the needs of some special long frame communication.
10. UART data buffer up to 2K bytes, baudrate increased to 230.4Kbps.
11. User-operated storage area
12. 256-byte storage unit
13. More than 100,000 erasable times
14. Read and write operations on any unit in the storage area by using the VT command
15. Mix ID Sending mode of CAN protocol.
16. Optional formatted send data according to protocol
17. Multiple WM sequence settings
18. Support AT command to manually set WM sequence
19. Support for specifying a protocol or a full protocol-wide temporary WM sequence
20. Support for a permanent link between a protocol and a private WM sequence
21. Secure bootloader for easy firmware updates
22. Typical Applications:
Fleet management and tracking applications
Usage-based insurance (UBI)
OBD data loggers
Automotive diagnostic scan tools and code readers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.