1. Weight: 80g
2. Wire length: 15cm
3. Output voltage: 8v
1. The rectifier should be installed in a location with good ventilation and good heat dissipation. High temperature will be generated when the rectifier is working, and poor heat dissipation will damage the rectifier
2. The installation steps of the rectifier are to connect the AC input line, the positive and negative output are not connected, start the locomotive, measure the positive and negative output voltage, and when the voltage range is reasonable, plug in the positive and negative wires, and then test the positive and negative of the battery or rectifier If the voltage range is unreasonable, stop using it and give feedback. The entire installation process should be recorded and saved.
3. Note that the rectifier should be closely attached to the frame when installing it, which is good for heat conduction. You can also add thermally conductive glue between the rectifier and the frame
4. Do not press other wires between the rectifier and the frame
5. There should be a fuse protection device between the positive outlet of the rectifier and the battery to prevent the rectifier from being damaged and the voltage is too high and other electrical components are burned out
For Golf Cart Rectifier SKU 6355
For Club Car DS Gas Golf Cart 1992'-2007' Voltage Regulator 1027112-01, 1015777 E-Z GO Golf Cart Voltage Regulator OE # 27739G01 replacement-EPIGC111 EL11-071 27739-G01, 27739G01 74510-85A, 74510-96
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.