1. Voltage: 12-48V
2. Power: 10W
3. Function: prevent excessive current and protect electrical appliances
4. Material: zinc alloy
5. Scope of application: widely used in over-current protection occasions for electrical products in the automotive industry, such as electrical equipment, winches, DC power supplies, electric vehicles, chargers, motors, etc.
6. Wiring hole: 14mm, suitable for 0GA use
7. Features: alloy material, good electrical conductivity, high temperature and pressure resistance, self-recovery fuse seat, can also be manually cut off, made of bakelite material, high mechanical strength, good insulation performance, heat resistance and corrosion resistance
8. Size: about 10x4.3x4.4 cm
9. Weight: about 85.1 grams
Way of working:
1. Circuit break protection: When the current reaches the cut-off value, the long handle automatically bounces and cuts off the power supply. Generally, it trips in a short-circuit condition. After the fault is eliminated, press the long handle back to the original position to form a path
2. Manual power-off: When refitting, you need to disconnect the circuit and directly press the oval red button on the fuse. At this time, the long handle will automatically pop open to cut off the power. The connection is the same as the open circuit protection, and then press the long handle back to its original position
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.