1. Weight: 285g
2. Category: Three-phase full-wave rectifier
3. Output voltage: 14.5V
4. Output current: 35A
For Kawasaki ZX 6R Ninja 600 2013 2017 21066-0716
For Kawasaki ZX 6R Ninja 600 2016 2017 21066-0730
For Kawasaki ZX 6R Ninja 600 2009 2013 21066-0028
For Kawasaki ZX 10R Ninja 1000 2008 2015 21066-0731
For Reemplazo Kokusan Nki RX45
1. The rectifier should be installed in a location with good ventilation and good heat dissipation. High temperature will be generated when the rectifier is working, and poor heat dissipation will damage the rectifier
2. The installation steps of the rectifier are to connect the AC input line, the positive and negative output are not connected, start the locomotive, measure the positive and negative output voltage, and when the voltage range is reasonable, plug in the positive and negative wires, and then test the positive and negative of the battery or rectifier If the voltage range is unreasonable, stop using it and give feedback. The entire installation process should be recorded and saved.
3. Pay attention that the rectifier should be closely attached to the frame when installing it, which is good for heat conduction. You can also add thermally conductive glue between the rectifier and the frame
4. No other wires should be pressed between the rectifier and the frame
5. There should be a fuse fuse between the positive outlet of the rectifier and the battery to prevent the overvoltage from burning out other electrical devices when the rectifier is damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.