1. Weight: 444G
2. Output voltage: 14.5V
3. Output current: 35A
4. Category: Three-phase full-wave rectifier
For Honda MUV 2A 700 2009 2013 31600-HP5-601
For Honda TRX FE/FM/TE/TM 420 2007 2013 31600-HP5-601
For Honda TRX FA 420 2009 2014 31600-HP5-601
For Honda TRX FPA/FPE/FPM 420 2009 2013 31600-HP5-601
For Reemplazo Shin ngen SH753AA
1. The rectifier should be installed in a location with good ventilation and good heat dissipation. High temperature will be generated when the rectifier is working, and poor heat dissipation will damage the rectifier
2. The installation steps of the rectifier are to connect the AC input line, the positive and negative output are not connected, start the locomotive, measure the positive and negative output voltage, and when the voltage range is reasonable, plug in the positive and negative wires, and then test the positive and negative of the battery or rectifier If the voltage range is unreasonable, stop using it and give feedback. The entire installation process should be recorded and saved.
3. Note that the rectifier should be closely attached to the frame when installing it, which is good for heat conduction. You can also add thermally conductive glue between the rectifier and the frame
4. No other wires should be pressed between the rectifier and the frame
5. There should be a fuse fuse between the positive outlet of the rectifier and the battery to prevent the rectifier from being damaged when the voltage is too large and other electrical devices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.